Advocate Timor Pesso > M. Firon & Co Advocates and Notaries > Tel Aviv, Israel > Lawyer Profile
M. Firon & Co Advocates and Notaries Offices
ADGAR 360 TOWER, 2 HASHLOSHA ST.
TEL AVIV 6706054
- Go to...
Advocate Timor Pesso
Infrastructure and project finance
Timor Pesso is a partner in the firm’s infrastructure and project finance departments.
Timor focuses his practice on public-private partnerships and other project financing transactions in several industries, including energy (from both conventional and renewable sources), transportation and water.
Timor regularly represents project companies, sponsors, banks and other financial institutions in the development, financing, refinancing, construction, and operation of infrastructure and energy projects.
Prior to joining the firm in 2017, Timor was a partner in a project finance department in a leading law firm and also served with the Military Advocate General of the IDF (Israel Defense Forces) for several years. During this time, Timor gained extensive legal experience in the fields of civil, administrative and international law.
Israel Bar Association
- LL.B., summa cum laude, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, 1999
- MBA (banking and finance), magna cum laude, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, 2001
- LL.M., magna cum laude, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, 2003.
M. Firon & Co Advocates and Notaries is consistently involved in bids for and the development of significant road and rail infrastructure, port developments, defence projects and nationwide real estate projects. Headed by Tamar Firon-Smorodinsky, the practice group acts for well-known domestic development companies such as Electra and Ashtrom Group, and has a growing roster of international corporates, including multiple Chinese engineering groups and, most recently, a major international utilities company. In addition to acting for development consortiums in connection with LRT projects in Jerusalem and Tel Aviv, the team is also advising the construction contractor on the NIS4bn development of the new shipping port at Haifa. Also recommended are Timor Pesso and Ran Mahlab.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution > Dispute resolution: mediation and international arbitration
- Healthcare and life sciences
- Real estate: urban renewal
- Capital markets
- Commercial, corporate and M&A
- Dispute resolution > Dispute resolution: class actions (including derivative actions)
- Investment and venture capital funds
- Planning and zoning
- Real estate and construction
- Dispute resolution > Dispute resolution: local litigation and arbitration
- Hi-tech and start-ups
- Intellectual property > Intellectual property: disputes
- Restructuring and insolvency
- Banking and finance
- Intellectual property > Intellectual property: filing/prosecution