Advocate Shay Bar-Nir > M. Firon & Co Advocates and Notaries > Tel Aviv, Israel > Lawyer Profile
M. Firon & Co Advocates and Notaries Offices
ADGAR 360 TOWER, 2 HASHLOSHA ST.
TEL AVIV 6706054
- Go to...
Advocate Shay Bar-Nir
Shay Bar-Nir is a partner at M. Firon & Co., focusing on insolvency and commercial litigation. Shay specializes in liquidation processes, reorganization, credit and debt settlements, receivership and bankruptcy. Over the past several years, he has represented creditors and various stake holders in liquidation suits involving private and publicly traded companies. While at their peak, some of these companies employed hundreds of employees, but over time had gotten into debt of hundreds of millions of shekels. Shay has been serving as a liquidator for several real estate and start up companies. Furthermore, as part of debt settlement processes, he provides consultation to bond holders, aimed at safeguarding their financial rights. Shay represents a vast range of companies and private clients in his field of expertise, including all types of creditors. Alongside his position as partner at M. Firon & Co., he is a member of the National Liquidation and Reorganization Committee of the Israel Bar Association. Moreover, Shay practices litigation and is highly experienced in representing commercial companies and private business entities before the courts in a wide range of disputes relating to commercial law and insolvency.
Hebrew and English.
Israel Bar Association, 2007.
LL.B., Tel Aviv University, 2006.
M. Firon & Co Advocates and Notaries‘s team is frequently appointed as receivers and trustees in insolvency cases and stay of proceedings, and has additional expertise overseeing debt arrangements and in representing clients in liquidation. Ron Bar-Nir has a particularly strong reputation as a court-appointed receiver in Israel and Romania. Shay Bar-Nir also handles a significant portion of the firm’s mandates, specialising in liquidation proceedings, debt restructuring and bankruptcy cases.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution > Dispute resolution: mediation and international arbitration
- Healthcare and life sciences
- Real estate: urban renewal
- Capital markets
- Commercial, corporate and M&A
- Dispute resolution > Dispute resolution: class actions (including derivative actions)
- Investment and venture capital funds
- Planning and zoning
- Real estate and construction
- Dispute resolution > Dispute resolution: local litigation and arbitration
- Hi-tech and start-ups
- Intellectual property > Intellectual property: disputes
- Restructuring and insolvency
- Banking and finance
- Intellectual property > Intellectual property: filing/prosecution