Mr Ardeshir D Patel > Al Busaidy, Mansoor Jamal & Co > Muscat, Oman > Lawyer Profile
Al Busaidy, Mansoor Jamal & Co Offices
MUSCAT INTERNATIONAL CENTRE
BAIT AL FALAJ STREET, PO BOX 686
- Go to...
Mr Ardeshir D Patel
Corporate commercial, capital markets.
Partner in AMJ heading the firm’s market-leading corporate and capital markets team. Extensive experience advising corporate multinationals, Oman-based public listed companies, leading commercial and investment firms and institutions on debt and equity capital markets transactions, corporate restructuring, mergers and acquisitions), joint ventures and strategic investments.
- Admitted as a solicitor of the High Court of Mumbai in 1999
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of England and Wales in 2002
- Maneksha & Sethna (solicitors) Bombay (2002-2004)
- Al Busaidy, Mansoor Jamal & Co (2012-present) Partner (2012-present).
English, Gujarati, Hindi, Marathi, Urdu.
Law Society of England and Wales; Bombay Incorporated Law Society; Bar Counsel of Maharashtra & Goa.
- University of Bombay (Bachelor of Commerce 1993, Bachelor of Laws 1996);
- Advocate Bar Council of Maharashtra & Goa (1997);
- Solicitor of the High Court of Bombay (1999);
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of England and Wales (2002).
Lawyer Rankings(Leading individuals)
Al Busaidy, Mansoor Jamal & Co has ‘a market-leading practice in Oman’ with ‘strength in depth across the board’ and ‘standout individuals’. One such individual is Mansoor Jamal Malik, who is ‘hugely respected and knowledgeable‘ and ‘although always in demand he is highly responsive and approachable‘. He recently advised Renaissance Services on the sale of its offshore support vessel to Topaz Energy and Marine Bermuda. Another key member of the team is Ardeshir D Patel, who is ‘technically excellent‘ with ‘a real pragmatic “can do” attitude‘. He advised Sojitz Global Investments B.V on the Omani aspects of its merger with other Dutch companies which owned power companies in the region. Also highly regarded is Ahmed Hashim, who works on M&A and capital market transactions, and senior associate Mir Nasar Ahmad, who is experienced in cross- border M&A.