Mr Ardeshir D Patel > Al Busaidy, Mansoor Jamal & Co > Muscat, Oman > Lawyer Profile
Al Busaidy, Mansoor Jamal & Co Offices
MUSCAT INTERNATIONAL CENTRE
BAIT AL FALAJ STREET, PO BOX 686
- Go to...
Mr Ardeshir D Patel
Corporate commercial, capital markets.
Partner in AMJ heading the firm’s market-leading corporate and capital markets team. Extensive experience advising corporate multinationals, Oman-based public listed companies, leading commercial and investment firms and institutions on debt and equity capital markets transactions, corporate restructuring, mergers and acquisitions), joint ventures and strategic investments.
- Admitted as a solicitor of the High Court of Mumbai in 1999
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of England and Wales in 2002
- Maneksha & Sethna (solicitors) Bombay (2002-2004)
- Al Busaidy, Mansoor Jamal & Co (2012-present) Partner (2012-present).
English, Gujarati, Hindi, Marathi, Urdu.
Law Society of England and Wales; Bombay Incorporated Law Society; Bar Counsel of Maharashtra & Goa.
- University of Bombay (Bachelor of Commerce 1993, Bachelor of Laws 1996);
- Advocate Bar Council of Maharashtra & Goa (1997);
- Solicitor of the High Court of Bombay (1999);
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of England and Wales (2002).
Lawyer Rankings(Leading individuals)
Al Busaidy, Mansoor Jamal & Co is regarded as ‘a point of reference in the Omani legal market‘, with it adeptly handling matters of the utmost complexity and significance for clients. Recent work included advising on privatisations, the establishment of limited liability companies and the restructuring of government-owned companies. The practice is led by Mansoor Jamal Malik and Ardeshir D Patel; Malik has more than 35 years of experience in the Omani market, while Patel is recommended as ‘an excellent lawyer to work with, and very knowledgeable and approachable’.