Mr Marcus Pery > Al Busaidy, Mansoor Jamal & Co > Muscat, Oman > Lawyer Profile
Al Busaidy, Mansoor Jamal & Co Offices
MUSCAT INTERNATIONAL CENTRE
BAIT AL FALAJ STREET, PO BOX 686
- Go to...
Mr Marcus Pery
Banking and Finance
Marcus is a Partner who heads AMJ’s banking and finance team. Marcus has extensive experience in projects, real estate acquisition, trade and ECA-backed finance and financial restructurings. He has been involved in numerous high value, domestic and cross-border finance transactions, multi-sourced financings including conventional and Islamic financing.
- Biggart Baillie LLP (1997-1999)
- Maclay Murray & Spens LLP (1999-2004)
- Ledingham Chalmers LLP (2004-2006)
- Al Busaidy, Mansoor Jamal & Co (2006-present) Partner (2013-present)
- Law Society of England and Wales (1997)
- Law Society of Scotland (2005)
- College of Law (Dip Law 1995).
- Legal Practice Course (June 1994).
- Guildford & London (Common Professional Entrance Course – June 1993)
- University of Edinburgh (Politics and Economics, Master of Arts 1988)
Squash, tennis, hillwalking, windsurfing.
Lawyer Rankings(Leading individuals)
Al Busaidy, Mansoor Jamal & Co‘s market-leading banking practice, which is jointly led by senior partner Mansoor Jamal Malik and Marcus Pery, handles transactions involving both conventional and Islamic financing structures, particularly sovereign sukuks and musharakah. It also has additional strengths in asset finance and project finance transactions. Pery, who is noted for syndicated lending work, has a strong profile among both lenders and borrowers. Senior associate Andrew Coddington advises on Islamic financing transactions.