Mr Mohamed Saeed > Zaki Hashem & Partners, Attorneys at Law > Cairo, Egypt > Lawyer Profile
Zaki Hashem & Partners, Attorneys at Law Offices
23 KASR EL NIL STREET
- Go to...
Mr Mohamed Saeed
Mr. Mohamed Saeed, Senior Associate, joined ZH&P in 2019 with a focus on Capital Market Law, general corporate and commercial procedures, and mergers and acquisitions.
Before joining ZH&P, he had worked at Kuwait’s leading tier one corporate law firm and one of the most prominent firms operating across GCC. With over 10 years of experience, selected examples of his legal practice include:
- Advising the Arab Company for Asset Management and Development in Successively Splitting the Stock Value of its Shares and Cutting the Issued Capital (2021)
- Advising the Consortium of Buyers in the Acquisition of BMW’s Business in Egypt (2021)
- Advising Banque Misr and Al Ahly Capital Holding in the Acquisition of 40% of the Shares of the International Business Associates Group for Money Transfer Services SAE (IBAG) (2020)
- Advising CORPLEASE in its 10th Securitization Bond Issuance amounting to EGP 2,718,320 Billion (2020)
- Advising the Egyptian Securitization SAE (Corplease) in its eight Securitization Bonds issuance worth EGP 2.3 Billion. (2019)
- Advising Madinet Nasr for Housing and Development SAE on its Securitization Bonds issuance worth EGP 305 Million. (2019)
- Advising leading Aviation Company on leasing a number of aircrafts to a Global Market Leader company in the Logistics industry in Bahrain including assistance in registration of wet leases with the Bahrain aviation authorities. The total aircraft financing work undertaken exceeded USD 400 Million.
- Team member of the full-fledged legal due diligence exercise carried over one of the largest food manufacturing and distributing companies in the Middle East region regarding the purchase of a 67% stake for $ 2.4 Billion.
- Advising various foreign corporates in relation to their set up of a local presence in Egypt, including structuring advice concerning the implementation of various agreements under Egyptian Laws and Regulations. (2020)
Arabic and English
Mr. Saeed holds an L.L.B awarded by Ain Shams University (English Department), Egypt, in 2008, was admitted to the Egyptian Bar Association in 2009.
Zaki Hashem & Partners, Attorneys at Law’s expertise in banking and finance is recognised by a host of leading banks, private companies and financial institutions. Notable recent mandates include the firm’s involvement in the issuance of the first green bond in the MENA region, herein advising the Joint Lead Managers. Led by of counsel Ragia Omran and partner Helal El Hossary , the team covers the whole gamut of banking and finance related matters, including securitization, IPOs, Islamic finance as well as drafting, negotiating and concluding loan agreements. Omran heads all Banking & Finance matters, while El Hossary oversees capital and debt capital markets and securitizations. Other key names include Soha El Ezaby and Senior Associates Peter Maurice and Mohamed Saeed .