Mr Mahmoud Youssef > Zaki Hashem & Partners, Attorneys at Law > Cairo, Egypt > Lawyer Profile
Zaki Hashem & Partners, Attorneys at Law Offices
23 KASR EL NIL STREET
- Go to...
Mr Mahmoud Youssef
Mr. Mahmoud Youssef, Counsel, joined ZH&P in 2014 and has acquired diverse knowledge and legal expertise in: Corporate Laws, Capital Market Laws, Mergers and Acquisitions, Telecom, Media and Technology in Egypt and MENA region.
His career advancement includes having joined a leading multinational ridesharing entity in Cairo in 2019 as the Legal Counsel representing Egypt in the MENA region. Having rejoined ZH&P in 2020 and with over 10 years of experience, Mr. Youssef’s professional track record includes taking part in:
- Drafting legal opinions and corporate governance guidance for business operations (a leading multinational ridesharing entity in Cairo, British Petroleum, Vodafone, Grohe, Novo Nordisk, ED&F MAN, Naval Group, Biomerieux, Raya Holding, I2, Beltone Financial, Jarir, AIG International, Schreder, Atlas Copco, Samsung, LG, China Telecom, and other Multinational Companies)
- Advising on the Mandatory Tender Offer on Marseila Company for Omega Capital (2015).
- Advising on the legal structure and Split implementation of City Center Almaza Majid Al Futtaim Real Estate Companies (MAF) (2016)
- Advising on the 4th, 5th, 6th, and 7th Securitization Bonds of Egyptian Securitization Company for (Corplease).
- Drafting legal opinions and assisting corporate entities into day to day operations (a leading multinational ridesharing entity in Cairo,Philips, British Petroleum, Vodafone, Grohe, Novo Nordisk, ED&F MAN, Naval Group, Biomerieux, Raya Holding, I2, Beltone Financial, Jarir, AIG International, Schreder, Atlas Copco, Samsung, LG, China Telecom, and other Multinational Companies),
- Establishing and incorporating all types of companies and legal entities in Egypt (Industrial, Telecommunication, Medical, Military base services, Trading, Importation, Agency),
- Finalizing the required procedures of capital increase and decrease of companies before the required authorities (All kind of increase or decrease as stated in the Financial Statements either by Cash, in kind, distribution of dividends or Employees Stock Option Plans ESOP),
- Drafting and supervising Legal Due Diligence Reports (for the purpose of Acquisitions, IPOs, legal structure),
- Finalizing splits, mergers, and acquisitions before the concerned authorities and drafting all their related required legal documents (legal structuring and tax evasion options),
- Finalizing securitization transactions before the concerned authorities and drafting all the related Assignment Agreements (For financing purposes of Leasing companies in Egypt and consumer finance),
- IPO and drafting Offering Memorandum and acting before the concerned authorities and drafting all related agreements (MTI and Raya Contact Center)
- Drafting Legal opinions regarding the Companies Laws, Labor Law, and the Central Bank of Egypt Laws and Regulations in Egypt,
- Drafting Franchise Agreements, Distribution Agreements, Agency Agreements, and Supply Agreements, Service Agreements
- Drafting and negotiating licenses and telecom agreements with NTRA and Regulatory Authorities.
- Legal analysis and interpretation of issued laws and regulations issued from several authorities in Egypt.
- Legal review of several products and business models launched in the Egyptian market related to the ridesharing industry and delivery sectors.
- Managing three legal entities in Egypt for a leading multinational ridesharing entity in Cairo including their corporate governance.
Mr. Youssef is member of the Egyptian bar Association since 2010 and has achieved the LLB From Cairo University in 2009 (In collaboration with Paris I pantheon Sorbonne University) and the LLM in International Business law from Indiana University Robert H. Mckinney School of Law in 2011 (A Comparative Study in Franchise in France and USA Thesis). Mr. Youssef also achieved Master 2 Degree in (Paris V Rene Descartes) in Civil & Commercial Obligations (Form and Formation of Contracts under Vienna Convention of International Sale of Goods).