Mr Omar Fouda > Zaki Hashem & Partners, Attorneys at Law > Cairo, Egypt > Lawyer Profile
Zaki Hashem & Partners, Attorneys at Law Offices
23 KASR EL NIL STREET
- Go to...
Mr Omar Fouda
Corporate, Capital Markets
Mr. Omar Fouda, Senior Associate, joined Zaki Hashem & Partners Law Firm in 2014 with a focus on Capital Market Law, General Corporate and Commercial procedures, mergers and acquisitions (M&A’s) and due diligences, joint ventures, agency and distribution agreements, labor issues. He has rendered general legal opinion to clients on both corporate and commercial matters and has undertaken the procedures of companies’ incorporation as related to investment law regimes – handling amendments of companies’ statutory documents and procedures and preparing required documents for incorporation, as well as opening and dealing with matters related to branches of foreign companies.
With 7 years of experience, selected examples of his legal practice include:
- Preparing Articles of Association of different companies according to clients’ special needs and expectations, undertaking the procedures of Capital Increase, Split, Capital Currency Conversions, sale of shares, and Capital Decrease of all types of companies before the competent authorities.
- The incorporation of over 20 companies that include Fawry for Micro-Finance, Ayady for Investment and Development, Elf Energy Solar Farm One SAE, before GAFI since 2014 till present.
- RAYA ESOP Plan. (2018)
- Undertaking the incorporation of a Joint Stock Company fully owned by France’s RATP Group to provide operation and maintenance services for Line 3 of Cairo Metro to the Ministry of Transport and National Authority for Tunnels through a wholly owned Egyptian subsidiary. (2019/2020)
- Advising on the acquisition of shares in Modern Waterproofing Company SAE through a Mandatory Tender Offer. (2017)
- Advising on the Split of MTI Group. (2017)
- Advising Eagle Chemicals in the conversion of the form of four of its companies into Joint Stock companies worth USD 100 Million. (2019)
- Advising Misr El-Kheir Foundation in the establishment procedures of the Education Charity Fund before the Egyptian Financial Regulatory Authority, and obtaining the Fund’s License for conducting its activity, as well as drafting the Fund’s Prospectus. (2019)
- Advising the National Investment Charity Fund for Education and undertook the establishment of the Fund and obtaining the activity license, as well as drafting, discussing and reviewing of the Public Subscription Notice with the Egyptian Financial Regulatory Authority. (2019)
- Advising various Companies working the microfinance field such as Tamweely for Microfinance, Vitas Egypt for Microfinance, and Fawry for Microfinance.
- Advising Mediterrania Capital Partners (Mauritius) Ltd, (MCP) in acquiring 26.6% of Cairo Scan Radiology & Labs SAE. (2018)
- Currently advising various foreign corporates in relation to their set up of a local presence in Egypt, including structuring advice concerning the implementation of various agreements under Egyptian Laws and Regulations.
Mr. Fouda achieved the LLB from Cairo University in 2012, is member of the Egyptian Bar Association since 2014, and has been admitted before the Primary Court in 2016. He is proficient in Arabic and English.