Lisa Mantle > Greenwoods Legal > Cambridge, England > Lawyer Profile
Greenwoods Legal Offices
VISION PARK, HISTON
- Go to...
Lisa is a very commercially focussed lawyer with over 20 years’ experience of advising a vast range of clients. With a clear understanding of a client’s commercial objective and risk profile, she tailors the technical advice accordingly.
Lisa routinely advises on all aspects of commercial property and secured lending property finance for both investment and development clients (mixed-use; commercial and residential). She has also acted on ultra-high-end residential property sales and purchases of some truly stunning addresses both by way of property sale and corporate share sales. Lisa has a solid background in landlord and tenant having acted for institutional and private landowners, funds, charities and latterly tenants.
Lisa is known for providing pragmatic advice on complex and high-value transactions; balancing the competing priorities of stakeholders, speed and certainty.
Greenwoods Legal continues to build its presence in the Cambridge market, and clients praise the ‘excellent service‘ the firm offers. It frequently handles real estate transactions for clients in the education, technology and hospitality sectors, as well as working on strategic land matters and development projects. Kelly Peck moved to Barr Ellison LLP, but the firm hired partner Lisa Mantle from Howes Percival LLP to lead the Cambridge team, which works closely with the larger real estate team in Peterborough.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in East Anglia
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in East Anglia
- Employment > Employment
- Employment > Health and safety
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in East Anglia
- Real estate > Construction
- Crime, fraud and licensing > General crime and fraud
- Employment > Pensions
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: Cambridge
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: elsewhere in East Anglia
- Real estate > Planning and environment
- Public sector > Public sector
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Real estate > Commercial property: Cambridge
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Cambridge
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Real estate > Property litigation