Robert Dillarstone > Greenwoods GRM > Peterborough, England > Lawyer Profile
Greenwoods GRM Offices
- Go to...
Robert is the Managing Partner at Greenwoods GRM.
His strengths lie in his commercial, practical and personable approach to delivering solutions to clients. His role as Managing Director gives Robert a clear insight and appreciation of the HR issues clients face in their organisation. As well as countless cases before the Employment Tribunals and Employment Appeal Tribunal, Robert has acted in cases both before the Court of Appeal and the House of Lords. Robert has advised on employment law for over 30 years and has been acknowledged by the legal directories as a leader in his field since the early 1990s. He advises on the full spectrum of employment law issues.
Lawyer Rankings(Hall of Fame)
Greenwoods GRM has ‘an amazing friendly team that is always very willing to help‘. The firm has one of the largest employment practices in East Anglia, which acts for household name employer clients across the region and further afield, both in contentious and non-contentious matters. John Macaulay, who is ‘always on hand with good, honest practicable advice‘, leads the practice from Peterborough, where Robert Dillarstone and the ‘pragmatic and realistic‘ Keith Williams are key partners. In Cambridge, Joanna Scally (who provides ‘very clear, practical, concise advice‘) and senior associates Natalie Wiliams and Siobhan Thomson are the main contacts.
Greenwoods GRM supports education institutions with safeguarding, corporate and governance matters, HR, property developments, contracts, regulatory issues and data privacy work. The firm is counsel to numerous Cambridge colleges, schools and academies, as well as local councils. Practice head Joanna Scally and senior associate Siobhan Thomson provided several Cambridge Colleges with support on employment issues arising out of the Covid-19 pandemic, and assisted Emmanuel College with changing the terms and conditions of the contract of a long-serving employee with at least one disability. In Peterborough, Robert Dillarstone advises on employment matters and associate Claire Banks provides corporate support.
- Employment - East Anglia > Employment
- Hall of Fame - East Anglia > Employment > Employment
- Leading individuals - East Anglia > Employment > Employment
- Public sector - East Anglia > Public sector
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in East Anglia
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in East Anglia
- Employment > Employment
- Employment > Health and safety
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in East Anglia
- Real estate > Construction
- Crime, fraud and licensing > General crime and fraud
- Employment > Pensions
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: Cambridge
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: elsewhere in East Anglia
- Real estate > Planning and environment
- Public sector > Public sector
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Real estate > Commercial property: Cambridge
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Cambridge
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Real estate > Property litigation