Tatiana Emelianova > VMP Vlasova Mikhel & Partners > Minsk, Belarus > Lawyer Profile
VMP Vlasova Mikhel & Partners Offices
76A MASHEROVA AVE, 4TH FLOOR
- Go to...
- Banking & Finance (Head of practice)
- M&A (Head of practice)
- Intellectual property (Head of practice)
Has been practicing since 1990.
Joined Vlasova & Partners law firm in 1994.
Partner at Vlasova & Partners Law Firm – 2005-2007.
Partner at Vlasova, Mikhel & Partners Law Firm – 2007-2013.
Partner at VMP Vlasova Mikhel & Partners Law Office since 2013.
- Recommended by Chambers Global and Chambers Europe in banking and finance, IP and corporate and commercial law.
- ‘Market Leader’ by IFLR1000 (Financial and Corporate) and Best Lawyers in the list of leading legal professionals in Belarus.
- ‘Leading Individual’ in Banking, Finance and Capital Markets in Belarus by Legal 500 EMEA.
- Acknowledged by Best Lawyers to be”The Lawyer of the Year” in 2014-2016 in “Mergers and Acquisitions” and “The Lawyer of the Year” in 2017-2018 in “Banking and Finance”.
- Recommended by Who’s Who Legal Competition, Who’s Who Legal M&A and Who’s Who Legal Project Finance.
Russian, Belarusian, English
- International Bar Association (IBA)
Belarusian State University, Law Faculty
Lawyer Rankings(Leading individuals)
The banking and finance team at VMP Vlasova Mikhel & Partners regularly acts as local counsel for both leading international law firms and notable global financial institutions. The group is noted for its proficiency in handling a wide range of matters, including project finance agreements and regulatory issues. Practice head Tatiana Emelianova stands out for her transactional expertise, and has extensive experience advising on bilateral and syndicated loans, trade finance arrangements, and derivatives. Emelianova is ably supported by associate Yuliya Ermolenko.
Brand protection is a key area of expertise for the team at VMP Vlasova Mikhel & Partners; the ‘very responsive and forward thinking‘ group regularly represents clients in counterfeiting and parallel import cases, as well as advising on IP registration, licensing and enforcement. Leveraging its close links with the IT practice, the IP department also handles mandates relating to software, mobile applications and games development. Practice head Tatiana Emelianova counts such well-known global companies as Procter & Gamble, Bulgari and Duracell among her core clients.
The team at VMP Vlasova Mikhel & Partners continues to act as the local counsel to a number of global companies seeking to enter the Belarusian market. The firm also has particular expertise in advising investors on concluding agreements, including those concerning PPP projects, with the Republic of Belarus. The practice is jointly headed by Konstantin Mikhel, who takes the lead on tax and commercial issues; corporate and labour law specialist Svetlana Dashuk; and Tatiana Emelianova, who handles international and domestic M&A deals. Notable financial institutions are a core source of mandates for the group.
- Banking, finance and capital markets - Belarus
- Intellectual property - Belarus
- Leading individuals - Belarus > Banking, finance and capital markets
- Commercial, corporate and M&A - Belarus