Melanie Pilmer > Greene & Greene > Bury St Edmunds, England > Lawyer Profile
Greene & Greene Offices
80 GUILDHALL STREET
BURY ST EDMUNDS
- Go to...
Melanie qualified in 2006 and has been based in East Anglia since that time. She advised in relation to a full range of family matters including divorce and associated financial matters, cohabitation disputes, children matters and pre-nuptial agreements. Melanie is a collaboratively trained lawyer and member of Resolution – First for Family Law. She has significant expertise in relation to resolving complex financial disputes often involving business assets.
A considerable amount of Melanie’s practice concists of negotiating and perparing Nuptial Agreements. Her clients and contemporaries have described her as “easy to talk to”, “calm” and “empathetic”.
Resolution – First for Family Law
University of Sussex, College of Law, Guildford
Running and Music
Lawyer Rankings(Next Generation Partners)
At Greene & Greene, ‘the quality of advice, attention to detail and personal approach rivals top firms in London‘, according to one client. ‘Confident, driven and well respected‘ practice head Stuart Hughes and newly promoted partner Melanie Pilmer handle asset protection, nuptial agreements and high-value financial remedy work, in which the firm has a very strong reputation. ‘I have always been impressed by her understanding of the case, her client care and pragmatic advice,‘ says counsel of associate Emma Alfieri who joined from Steeles Law.
- Next Generation Partners - East Anglia > Private client > Family
- Family - East Anglia > Private client
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in East Anglia
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: elsewhere in East Anglia
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in East Anglia
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in East Anglia
- Employment > Employment
- Private client > Family
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Real estate > Construction