Melanie Pilmer > Greene & Greene > Bury St Edmunds, England > Lawyer Profile
Greene & Greene Offices
80 GUILDHALL STREET
BURY ST EDMUNDS
- Go to...
Melanie qualified in 2006 and has been based in East Anglia since that time. She advised in relation to a full range of family matters including divorce and associated financial matters, cohabitation disputes, children matters and pre-nuptial agreements. Melanie is a collaboratively trained lawyer and member of Resolution – First for Family Law. She has significant expertise in relation to resolving complex financial disputes often involving business assets.
A considerable amount of Melanie’s practice concists of negotiating and perparing Nuptial Agreements. Her clients and contemporaries have described her as “easy to talk to”, “calm” and “empathetic”.
Resolution – First for Family Law
University of Sussex, College of Law, Guildford
Running and Music
Lawyer Rankings(Next Generation Partners)
At Greene & Greene in Bury St Edmunds, the family law practice is ‘focused, hardworking, determined, bright and well-informed‘ and is ‘a top-rated firm of dynamic, determined solicitors who will always get the job done‘. Stuart Hughes, who is ‘bright, hardworking, astute, extremely thorough and wise‘ and the ‘responsive, articulate and helpful‘ Melanie Pilmer are supported by legal executive Emma Alfieri, who is ‘efficient and good with clients‘. The team frequently advises on high-value financial matters and complex private law children matters.
- Next Generation Partners - East Anglia > Private client > Family
- Family - East Anglia > Private client
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in East Anglia
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in East Anglia
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: elsewhere in East Anglia