Tim Mendes da Costa > Greene & Greene > Bury St Edmunds, England > Lawyer Profile
Greene & Greene Offices
80 GUILDHALL STREET
BURY ST EDMUNDS
- Go to...
Tim Mendes da Costa
Real Estate (Commercial Property)
Tim qualified as a solicitor in 2006 and joined Greene & Greene in 2014 having previously been a partner with a firm in London.
Tim specialises in both residential and commercial property transactions. He acts for a broad range of clients, from individual purchasers and sellers, to developers, landlords, lenders and investors.
University of East Anglia in Norwich
Sport & Fitness
Lawyer Rankings(Leading individuals)
Greene & Greene in Bury St Edmunds has ‘a great depth of experience and a practical commercial approach‘. The firm has a strong presence in transactions in the engineering, manufacturing, pharmaceuticals and healthcare sectors, and it is heavily involved in pension fund transactions and portfolio investments. Practice head Neil Grigg deals with retail landlord and tenant matters, as well as development and land promotion work. Jonathan Mathers specialises in rural and agricultural property transactions, while Tim Mendes da Costa frequently acts for London-based clients. Among the junior lawyers, Julia Routledge, Julia Cardy and Hugo Greer-Walker bring to bear a broad range of real estate experience.
- Leading individuals - East Anglia > Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in East Anglia
- Commercial property: elsewhere in East Anglia - East Anglia > Real estate
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in East Anglia
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in East Anglia
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: elsewhere in East Anglia