Tim Mendes da Costa > Greene & Greene > Bury St Edmunds, England > Lawyer Profile
Greene & Greene Offices
80 GUILDHALL STREET
BURY ST EDMUNDS
- Go to...
Tim Mendes da Costa
Real Estate (Commercial Property)
Tim qualified as a solicitor in 2006 and joined Greene & Greene in 2014 having previously been a partner with a firm in London.
Tim specialises in both residential and commercial property transactions. He acts for a broad range of clients, from individual purchasers and sellers, to developers, landlords, lenders and investors.
University of East Anglia in Norwich
Sport & Fitness
Lawyer Rankings(Leading individuals)
‘The team is very efficient and great advice is delivered with no fuss and at a very reasonable cost,‘ says a client of Greene & Greene in Bury St Edmunds. The firm draws on its experience in engineering and manufacturing, pharmaceuticals, pension fund transactions, healthcare, portfolio investment, warehousing and distribution to generate high-value property transactions. ‘Very responsive and organised‘ partner Neil Grigg leads the commercial property practice, in which Tim Mendes da Costa stands out for his work on large-scale development projects. At associate level, Julia Cardy and Julia Routledge are among the names to note.
- Leading individuals - East Anglia > Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in East Anglia
- Commercial property: elsewhere in East Anglia - East Anglia > Real estate
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in East Anglia
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: elsewhere in East Anglia
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in East Anglia
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in East Anglia
- Employment > Employment
- Private client > Family
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Real estate > Construction