Greg Jones > Greene & Greene > Bury St Edmunds, England > Lawyer Profile
Greene & Greene Offices
80 GUILDHALL STREET
BURY ST EDMUNDS
- Go to...
Human Resources (Employment)
Greg qualified as a solicitor in 2009 and joined Greene & Greene in May 2016.
Greg advises clients on a full range of contentious and non-contentious employment matters across a broad range of sectors. Recent work includes the negotiation and drafting of service agreements, sensitive tribunal disputes including claims of whistleblowing and discrimination, handling senior executive terminations, enforcing and resisting post termination restriction, and providing strategic advice on the employment aspects involved in re-organisations and intra-group transfers. Greg also regularly advises on corporate employment issues including acquisitions, business transfers and contract outsourcing.
Employment Lawyers Association
University of East Anglia: 2.1 LLB
Nottingham Trent Law School: Distinction LPC
Greg enjoys most sports, including skiing, sailing, tennis, hockey, football and golf.
Lawyer Rankings(Next Generation Partners)
Greene & Greene is ‘extremely knowledgeable and always provide accurate and informed advice‘. Adept in the full range of employment matters, the firm has particular expertise in the insurance, technology, education, food, recruitment and manufacturing sectors. It supports corporate transactions, as well as handling TUPE, redundancy and restructuring matters. Practice head Selene Holden is ‘able to see through the grey and provide practical advice‘. ‘Quick-witted‘ partner Greg Jones has ten years’ experience in both contentious and non-contentious matters. Trained barrister Angharad Ellis Owen ‘demonstrates exceptional attention to detail‘.
- Next Generation Partners - East Anglia > Employment > Employment
- Employment - East Anglia > Employment
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in East Anglia
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: elsewhere in East Anglia
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in East Anglia
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in East Anglia
- Employment > Employment
- Private client > Family
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Real estate > Construction