Neil J Grigg > Greene & Greene > Bury St Edmunds, England > Lawyer Profile
Greene & Greene Offices
80 GUILDHALL STREET
BURY ST EDMUNDS
- Go to...
Neil J Grigg
Director of partner Neil Grigg Ltd, Neil specialises in property requirements for small through to large businesses, commercial development, niche specialism in pension fund property transactions, private investment portfolios and agricultural – commercial property diversification.
Qualified 1998; Greene & Greene 2000; made partner 2002.
Anglia Polytechnic University (LLB).
Private pilot, playing guitar, golf.
Lawyer Rankings(Leading individuals)
‘The team is very efficient and great advice is delivered with no fuss and at a very reasonable cost,‘ says a client of Greene & Greene in Bury St Edmunds. The firm draws on its experience in engineering and manufacturing, pharmaceuticals, pension fund transactions, healthcare, portfolio investment, warehousing and distribution to generate high-value property transactions. ‘Very responsive and organised‘ partner Neil Grigg leads the commercial property practice, in which Tim Mendes da Costa stands out for his work on large-scale development projects. At associate level, Julia Cardy and Julia Routledge are among the names to note.
- Leading individuals - East Anglia > Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in East Anglia
- Commercial property: elsewhere in East Anglia - East Anglia > Real estate
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in East Anglia
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: elsewhere in East Anglia
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in East Anglia
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in East Anglia
- Employment > Employment
- Private client > Family
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Real estate > Construction