Mark Daly > Greene & Greene > Bury St Edmunds, England > Lawyer Profile
Greene & Greene Offices
80 GUILDHALL STREET
BURY ST EDMUNDS
- Go to...
Corporate and commercial.
Mark is a partner specialising in corporate finance and commercial work, including start-ups, acquisitions, disposals, financing, restructuring and commercial contracts. By way of example, during 2014 he acted for The Vitec Group plc, an international provider of products and services for the broadcast and photographic markets, on two value-adding acquisitions, being (i) the business and assets of the Speciality Camera Division of SIS Outside Broadcasts Limited; and (ii) the entire issued share capital of Autocue Group Limited (including obtaining clearance for the transaction from the Competition and Markets Authority).
Trained Eversheds LLP, Cambridge; qualified 2008; joined Greene & Greene 2010; made partner 2012. Current non-executive chairman of Bury St Edmunds Business Improvement District (Our Bury St Edmunds BID) and active member of the Round Table.
Nottingham Trent University (LLB); Nottingham Law School.
Cricket, golf, food and drink.
Lawyer Rankings(Leading individuals)
Greene & Greene in Bury St Edmunds has a four-partner company commercial group that has ‘a depth of experience, professionalism and a proactive approach‘, according to one client who praises it for providing ‘the absolute best representation when dealing with complex matters‘. Among the firm’s clients are multinational companies, investors, SMEs and owner-managed businesses. Practice head Simon Ratcliffe and corporate finance specialists Mark Daly and Neil Walmsley are highly recommended, as is associate Mark Williams who has a particular focus on the technology sector.
The insolvency and restructuring practice at Greene & Greene in Bury St Edmunds is ‘relaxed and pleasant to deal with‘, according to one client. Litigator Rob Adam leads the practice, which focuses on contentious matters and draws upon the firm’s strong commercial, employment, property and tax practices to assist IPs with pre-packs and other insolvency-related transactions. Senior partner Michael Batty, solicitor advocate Simon Ratcliffe and corporate partner Mark Daly are also active in the practice.
- Leading individuals - East Anglia > Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in East Anglia
- Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in East Anglia - East Anglia > Corporate and commercial
- Insolvency and corporate recovery - East Anglia > Finance
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in East Anglia
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: elsewhere in East Anglia
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in East Anglia
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in East Anglia
- Employment > Employment
- Private client > Family
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Real estate > Construction