Andrew Cooper > Greene & Greene > Bury St Edmunds, England > Lawyer Profile
Greene & Greene Offices
80 GUILDHALL STREET
BURY ST EDMUNDS
- Go to...
Corporate and Commercial
Andrew is a Partner in Greene & Greene’s company commercial team, having joined the firm in May 2012 and became a Partner in December 2015.
Queens’ College Cambridge – BA (Hons)
Music, football and motor racing
Greene & Greene in Bury St Edmunds acts for corporate borrowers in increasingly high-value financing transactions. Strong in regional matters, it increasingly acts for London-based and national clients, and it is involved in transactions with cross-border elements. Recent work includes parties in the US, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Libya and throughout Europe. Simon Ratcliffe leads the practice, which counts multinational companies, investors, SMEs and owner-managed businesses among its clients. Partner Andrew Cooper and associate Mark Williams are also recommended.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in East Anglia
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: elsewhere in East Anglia
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in East Anglia
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in East Anglia
- Employment > Employment
- Private client > Family
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Real estate > Construction