Andrew Cooper > Greene & Greene > Bury St Edmunds, England > Lawyer Profile
Greene & Greene Offices
80 GUILDHALL STREET
BURY ST EDMUNDS
- Go to...
Corporate and Commercial
Andrew is a Partner in Greene & Greene’s company commercial team, having joined the firm in May 2012 and became a Partner in December 2015.
Queens’ College Cambridge – BA (Hons)
Music, football and motor racing
Greene & Greene in Bury St Edmunds has a deep bench of partners who handle regional, national and cross-border corporate transactions, including recent deals in the US, Hong Kong, Malaysia and throughout Europe. Solicitor advocate Simon Ratcliffe leads the practice, in which Neil Walmsley handles acquisitions, disposals, financings and restructurings, and Mark Daly has developed a niche in advising shareholders of high-growth VC-backed science and technology companies. Andrew Cooper is known for corporate restructurings and for providing fundraising advice to technology companies. Mark Whittaker, who joined from gunnercooke LLP in late 2020, is ‘commercial, pragmatic, responsive and diligent‘.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in East Anglia
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in East Anglia
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: elsewhere in East Anglia