Julia Routledge > Greene & Greene > Bury St Edmunds, England > Lawyer Profile
Greene & Greene Offices
80 GUILDHALL STREET
BURY ST EDMUNDS
- Go to...
Julia qualified in 2015 and worked in international and national practices in Cambridge before joining Greene & Greene in June 2018.
Julia is experienced in dealing with a variety of property matters, including landlord and tenant, sales and purchases, property financing and property and land development. She also deals with complex first registrations of land, as well as acting for landowners on the sale and purchase of agricultural land and property.
Recent examples of work include the sale of high profile commercial premises at the Cambridge Science Park, the purchase of a significant farm in Suffolk for an investor and advising trustees on the sale of a large unregistered tenanted farm.
Lawyer Rankings(Rising stars)
‘The team is very efficient and great advice is delivered with no fuss and at a very reasonable cost,‘ says a client of Greene & Greene in Bury St Edmunds. The firm draws on its experience in engineering and manufacturing, pharmaceuticals, pension fund transactions, healthcare, portfolio investment, warehousing and distribution to generate high-value property transactions. ‘Very responsive and organised‘ partner Neil Grigg leads the commercial property practice, in which Tim Mendes da Costa stands out for his work on large-scale development projects. At associate level, Julia Cardy and Julia Routledge are among the names to note.
- Rising stars - East Anglia > Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in East Anglia
- Commercial property: elsewhere in East Anglia - East Anglia > Real estate
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in East Anglia
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: elsewhere in East Anglia
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in East Anglia
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in East Anglia
- Employment > Employment
- Private client > Family
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Real estate > Construction