Julia Cardy > Greene & Greene > Bury St Edmunds, England > Lawyer Profile
Greene & Greene Offices
80 GUILDHALL STREET
BURY ST EDMUNDS
- Go to...
Julia joined Greene & Greene in 1986 and has over 20 years’ experience of acting for owners and occupiers of commercial premises. She prepares and negotiates new leases, deals with the sale and purchase of premises and also advises on tenant and management issues.
Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives
Cilex Training at Cambridge Regional College (qualified as Fellow in 1997)
Zumba, tap dancing, reading, cinema
Lawyer Rankings(Rising stars)
Greene & Greene in Bury St Edmunds provides ‘clear, concise and prompt advice‘ and clients remark that the firm is ‘very efficient, friendly and willing to help in whatever way possible‘. Practice head Tim Mendes da Costa‘s work includes acting for a FTSE-listed company in its purchase of a prime development site for its new HQ at Suffolk Business Park. The ‘thorough, conscious and practical‘ Hugo Greer-Walker handles both transaction work and landlord/tenant matters. He advised Viscountess Marcia Blakenham and The Honourable Caspar Hare on the sale of part of the Blakenham Estate. Sally Whatley-Brown who joined from Atkins Dellow LLP is recommended for high-value sales and lease transactions. Associate Julia Cardy is experienced in acting for owners and occupiers of commercial premises. Neil Grigg left to become a private property consultant.
- Rising stars - East Anglia > Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in East Anglia
- Commercial property: elsewhere in East Anglia - East Anglia > Real estate
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in East Anglia
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in East Anglia
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: elsewhere in East Anglia