Sarah Ellis > Greene & Greene > Bury St Edmunds, England > Lawyer Profile
Greene & Greene Offices
80 GUILDHALL STREET
BURY ST EDMUNDS
- Go to...
Residential & Commercial Property
Graduate legal Executive
Having joined the firm in 2010, Sarah completed her exams whilst working and qualified as a Legal Executive in 2018.
Sarah can assist in all aspects of residential property, whether you are buying, selling or are a first time buyer taking your first step onto the property ladder. Sarah’s recent experience includes leasehold extensions, help to buy, leasehold acquisitions, transfer of equities, first registrations and probate conveyancing.
She also has experience with commercial property transactions and can assist with property due diligence, landlord and tenant matters, licences to assign and surrender of leases. Sarah’s recent experience includes licences to assign and new leases of shop premises.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in East Anglia
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in East Anglia
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: elsewhere in East Anglia