Helen Hendry > Greene & Greene > Bury St Edmunds, England > Lawyer Profile
Greene & Greene Offices
80 GUILDHALL STREET
BURY ST EDMUNDS
- Go to...
Helen is a specialist real estate solicitor in Greene & Greene’s commercial property team.
Qualifying in 2007 in Suffolk, she joined the Firm in 2016 from another Legal 500 Suffolk firm and has over 10 years’ experience in property related matters.
A large part of Helen’s work focusses on Landlord and Tenant matters, as well as the purchase and sale of development sites. An increasing amount of her time is spent advising and assisting on corporate support matters in the sale and purchase of businesses over various sectors.
Recent experience includes assisting with the commercial property element on the sale of a business worth £32m; negotiating a complex planning agreement for a global pharmaceutical company; and providing corporate support on the sale of a business worth £10m with two offices in London.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in East Anglia
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: elsewhere in East Anglia
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in East Anglia
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in East Anglia
- Employment > Employment
- Private client > Family
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Real estate > Construction