Mark Williams > Greene & Greene > Bury St Edmunds, England > Lawyer Profile
Greene & Greene Offices
80 GUILDHALL STREET
BURY ST EDMUNDS
- Go to...
Corporate and Commercial
Mark qualified in 2010 and joined Greene & Greene in August 2017 from a well-known regional firm in Cambridge. He has a particular interest in the technology sector and advises on a range of business matters including: mergers and acquisitions, private company fundraisings, general commercial contract law, corporate governance and intellectual property rights.
College of Law, Bloomsbury
Guildhall University, London
Mark is a keen musician playing guitar, piano and a variety of other instruments. He also enjoys tennis, cricket, cycling and supporting a well-known Norfolk Football Club.
Lawyer Rankings(Rising stars)
Greene & Greene in Bury St Edmunds acts for corporate borrowers in increasingly high-value financing transactions. Strong in regional matters, it increasingly acts for London-based and national clients, and it is involved in transactions with cross-border elements. Recent work includes parties in the US, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Libya and throughout Europe. Simon Ratcliffe leads the practice, which counts multinational companies, investors, SMEs and owner-managed businesses among its clients. Partner Andrew Cooper and associate Mark Williams are also recommended.
Greene & Greene in Bury St Edmunds has a four-partner company commercial group that has ‘a depth of experience, professionalism and a proactive approach‘, according to one client who praises it for providing ‘the absolute best representation when dealing with complex matters‘. Among the firm’s clients are multinational companies, investors, SMEs and owner-managed businesses. Practice head Simon Ratcliffe and corporate finance specialists Mark Daly and Neil Walmsley are highly recommended, as is associate Mark Williams who has a particular focus on the technology sector.
- Rising stars - East Anglia > Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in East Anglia
- Rising stars - East Anglia > Finance > Banking and finance
- Banking and finance - East Anglia > Finance
- Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in East Anglia - East Anglia > Corporate and commercial
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in East Anglia
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: elsewhere in East Anglia
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in East Anglia
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in East Anglia
- Employment > Employment
- Private client > Family
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Real estate > Construction