Neil R Walmsley > Greene & Greene > Bury St Edmunds, England > Lawyer Profile
Greene & Greene Offices
80 GUILDHALL STREET
BURY ST EDMUNDS
- Go to...
Neil R Walmsley
Corporate and commercial.
Director of partner Neil Walmsley Ltd, Neil specialises in corporate finance and commercial work, including acquisitions, disposals, financing, restructuring of businesses and information technology. Under Sheriff of the County of Suffolk and a Trustee of the Suffolk Community Foundation.
Independent research describes Neil as an “amiable, adept corporate lawyer who always talks sense”. Neil is “a good guy to deal with” and provides “city service at sensible rates”.
Articled Halliwell Landau; qualified 1992; joined Greene & Greene 1993; made partner 1996.
Birmingham University (LLB).
Equestrian competition, motor sports.
Greene & Greene in Bury St Edmunds has a four-partner company commercial group that has ‘a depth of experience, professionalism and a proactive approach‘, according to one client who praises it for providing ‘the absolute best representation when dealing with complex matters‘. Among the firm’s clients are multinational companies, investors, SMEs and owner-managed businesses. Practice head Simon Ratcliffe and corporate finance specialists Mark Daly and Neil Walmsley are highly recommended, as is associate Mark Williams who has a particular focus on the technology sector.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in East Anglia
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: elsewhere in East Anglia
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in East Anglia
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in East Anglia
- Employment > Employment
- Private client > Family
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Real estate > Construction