Tim Mendes da Costa > Greene & Greene > Bury St Edmunds, England > Lawyer Profile
Greene & Greene Offices
80 GUILDHALL STREET
BURY ST EDMUNDS
- Go to...
Tim Mendes da Costa
Real Estate (Commercial Property)
Director partner of Tim Mendes da Costa Limited
Tim qualified as a solicitor in 2006 and joined Greene & Greene in 2014 having previously been a partner with a firm in London.
Tim specialises in both residential and commercial property transactions. He acts for a broad range of clients, from individual purchasers and sellers, to developers, landlords, lenders and investors.
University of East Anglia in Norwich
Sport & Fitness
Lawyer Rankings(Leading individuals)
Greene & Greene in Bury St Edmunds provides ‘clear, concise and prompt advice‘ and clients remark that the firm is ‘very efficient, friendly and willing to help in whatever way possible‘. Practice head Tim Mendes da Costa‘s work includes acting for a FTSE-listed company in its purchase of a prime development site for its new HQ at Suffolk Business Park. The ‘thorough, conscious and practical‘ Hugo Greer-Walker handles both transaction work and landlord/tenant matters. He advised Viscountess Marcia Blakenham and The Honourable Caspar Hare on the sale of part of the Blakenham Estate. Sally Whatley-Brown who joined from Atkins Dellow LLP is recommended for high-value sales and lease transactions. Associate Julia Cardy is experienced in acting for owners and occupiers of commercial premises. Neil Grigg left to become a private property consultant.
- Leading individuals - East Anglia > Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in East Anglia
- Commercial property: elsewhere in East Anglia - East Anglia > Real estate
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in East Anglia
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in East Anglia
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: elsewhere in East Anglia