Nicholas Moore > Lavelle Partners > Dublin, Ireland > Lawyer Profile
Lavelle Partners Offices
ST JAMES' HOUSE
- Go to...
Nicholas is a solicitor on Lavelle Partners Medical Negligence Team. He works closely with Partner and Head of Medical Negligence, Avril Scally, on cases involving misdiagnoses, delayed diagnoses, obstetric negligence and dental negligence.
Nicholas worked at the firm throughout his traineeship and gained experience during this time in many High Court Litigation cases.
- Representing patients in delayed diagnoses cases arising from GP and hospital negligence;
- Working closely with Partner and Head of Medical Negligence, Avril Scally, in representing women who received incorrect smear results in the Cervical Check screening programme;
- Representing people who suffered personal injuries resulting from road traffic accidents, accidents at work, and trips & falls.
- Law Society of Ireland
- Member of AVMA (Action Against Medical Accident),
- Professional Practice Course Part 1 and Part 2: Completed June 2021
- LLB, National University of Ireland, Galway – 2016
- Corporate Law, National University of Ireland, Galway – 2012 – 2015.