Hugh Le Gear > Lavelle Partners > Dublin, Ireland > Lawyer Profile
Lavelle Partners Offices
ST JAMES' HOUSE
- Go to...
Hugh Le Gear
Hugh works across Lavelle Partners’ Employment and Dispute Resolution Teams. He works closely with Partner Marc Fitzgibbon advising both corporate and private clients on various legal issues as they arise, when matters become contentious. Hugh has experience in guiding clients through High Court proceedings, Commercial Court proceedings, Circuit Court proceedings, debt collection, mediations and settlement negotiations.
Hugh advises employers and employees in a wide range of employment law areas including employment contracts, severance agreements, policies and handbooks, redundancies, unfair dismissals, employment litigation, mediation and dispute resolution.
- Acting for a minority shareholder in Commercial Court shareholder oppression proceedings.
- Advising company directors and shareholders in the contentious division of a business.
- Advising in various mediations involving company directors, shareholders and employees.
- Law Society of Ireland
- Certificate in Technology Law (2020)
- Certificate in Arts, Entertainment and Media Law (2020)
- BSc. in Business and Law – Technology University Dublin (September 2013 – May 2017).