Katie Oakes > Lavelle Partners > Dublin, Ireland > Lawyer Profile
Lavelle Partners Offices
ST JAMES' HOUSE
- Go to...
Corporate and Commercial
Katie is a solicitor on Lavelle Partners Corporate and Commercial Team. Katie advises and assists on corporate M&A transactions including joint ventures, company sales and purchases, corporate restructures and business transfers. She is also experienced in drafting various commercial agreements such as shareholders agreements, service agreements and terms and conditions of trade.
Katie has a keen interest in intellectual property and regularly assists clients in relation to Irish, European and International trade mark registrations, oppositions and renewals. She has experience drafting various intellectual property agreements such as software development agreements, assignments of intellectual property and data protection policies for companies and employers.
- Currently acting in the purchase of a community pharmacy in Dublin.
- Currently acting for a healthcare company in respect of an equity investment by a Dublin VC in March 2021.
- Worked on the sale of Pro-line Hardware to Grafton PLC in February 2021.
- Assisted in the sale of Brentech Data Systems to Principal Logistics in December 2020.
- Acting for a start-up fintech provider on its ongoing funding rounds by the Company, structured by way of equity investment.
- Advising an Italian group in relation to its Irish holding companies and Irish Group on an ongoing basis.
- Law Society of Ireland
- Law Society of England and Wales
- Member of the Dublin Solicitors Bar Association (DSBA) Young Lawyers Committee.
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB), Maynooth 2015
- Certificate in Commercial Contracts, Law Society of Ireland, 2020
- Certificate in Media Law, Law Society of Ireland, 2020.