Mrs Iuliana Iacob > Musat & Asociatii > Bucharest, Romania > Lawyer Profile
Musat & Asociatii Offices
43 AVIATORILOR BOULEVARD
- Go to...
Mrs Iuliana Iacob
Dispute resolution & Arbitration, European Union Law, Civil law, Commercial law, Energy and Natural resources, Infrastructure, Environmental law
Partner. Iuliana focuses her practice on domestic and international arbitration, public and private international law, public procurement, energy and natural resources, as well as infrastructure.
Iuliana acted as counsel in multiple commercial arbitration disputes administered under the auspices of major arbitral institutions (ICC, VIAC, SCC), across a wide range of sectors, such as privatization, construction and infrastructure, energy or international commerce, as well as in complex cases involving applications for provisional measures, annulment of Arbitral Awards or recognition and enforcement proceedings.
In addition, Iuliana assisted and represented numerous clients in front of the domestic courts of law in relation to complex litigations arising out of major infrastructure projects. As well, Iuliana assists clients in high-stake proceedings before the Court of Justice of the European Union.
Iuliana has been short listed on the panel of arbitrators of the Bucharest Court of Arbitration and acts as arbitrator.
- Partner, Musat & Asociatii: 2022 – present
- Managing Associate, Musat & Asociatii: 2017 – 2021
- Senior Associate, Musat & Asociatii: 2012 – 2016
- Associate, Musat & Asociatii: 2011 – 2012
English, French, German, Spanish
- Arbitrator on the Panel of Arbitrators of the Bucharest Court of Arbitration
- Bucharest Bar Association (Admitted in 2011)
- Young Arbitration Forum (ICC YAF), International Chamber of Commerce
- Young ICCA – International Council for Commercial Arbitration
- Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (CIArb)
- ICC Institute of World Business Law
- Swiss Arbitration Association, ASA Below 40
- Master in „South East European Law and European Integration” LL.M. Karl-Franzens University, Graz, Austria (2017);
- Bachelor’s degree (equivalent) Faculty of Law, University of Bucharest, Bucharest (2007)