Andrés Más > Ramón y Cajal Abogados > Madrid, Spain > Lawyer Profile
Ramón y Cajal Abogados Offices
CALLE ALMAGRO 16-18
- Go to...
He has extensive experience in corporate law and capital markets. He has advised in multiple national and cross-border transactions related to capital markets, including IPOs (public offerings and listing), equity and debt offerings on regulated and non-regulated markets and M&A transactions (for listed and unlisted companies). He regularly provides advice to clients on company and regulatory law matters related to capital markets, including corporate governance. Before joining Ramón y Cajal, he worked in New York as a strategy consultant.
Madrid Bar Association (Ilustre Colegio de Abogados de Madrid).
- LLM (Máster en Asesoría Jurídica), part-time programme, IE Law School.
- MBA, IESE Business School.
- Course on International Business Strategy, London School of Economics (LSE).
- Degrees in Law and International Business Administration (New York and Paris), Universidad Complutense de Madrid (Villanueva Campus) and EBS (European Business School).
Andrés Más heads the capital markets practice at Ramón y Cajal Abogados, drawing on his experience advising on multiple national and cross-border transactions, including IPOs, equity offerings on regulated and non-regulated markets, and M&A. The team is particularly active in the real estate, energy and finance sectors, and alongside Más, senior associates Miguel Sánchez and Lucía García Clavería are heavily involved in equity capital markets matters.
The ‘client-focused and efficient‘ debt capital markets practice at Ramón y Cajal Abogados is especially well versed in representing issuers, and the team has a strong client base of IBEX 35-listed companies. Its work often has a cross-border element, and the department also has experience in securitisations and acting for banks as underwriters. Andrés Más and Carlos Lao lead the team, with support from senior associates Lucía García Clavería and Miguel Sánchez.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Capital markets: Debt
- Capital markets: Equity
- Data privacy and data protection
- Industry focus: TMT
- Public law
- Commercial, corporate and M&A
- Dispute resolution
- EU and competition
- Industry focus: Healthcare and life sciences
- Banking and finance
- Projects and energy
- Real estate and construction
- Restructuring and insolvency