Mariana Trigo Pereira > Sérvulo & Associados > Lisbon, Portugal > Lawyer Profile
Sérvulo & Associados Offices
RUA GARRETT N° 64
- Go to...
Mariana Trigo Pereira
- Legal advice to public and private clients in the area of Public Law, particularly on matters pertaining to Administrative Law and Public Procurement.
- Assistance in the drafting of legal opinions, memorandums and other documents relating to Public Law matters, and legal assistance on secondment to public and private clients, in matters of Public Procurement.
Associate in the Public Law department
At SÉRVULO since 2020, Mariana Trigo Pereira is an Associate in the Public Law department. She was an Associate and Trainee Lawyer at «BAS, Sociedade de Advogados, SP. RL», from 2014 to 2020, at the Administrative Law and Public Procurement department. Mariana Trigo Pereira was a speaker at the II Journeys on Public Procurement Law, promoted by the ICJP – Institute of Legal and Political Sciences of the Faculty of Law of the University of Lisbon, in 2020.
She joined the Bar Association in 2017
She holds a Post-Graduation in Public Procurement from the ICJP – Institute of Legal and Political Sciences of the Faculty of Law of the University of Lisbon, since 2018. She attended a specialisation course in Public Procurement (Proposal Evaluation) at the CEDIPRE – Center for Public Law and Regulatory Studies of the Faculty of Law of the University of Coimbra, in 2018. She concluded the Master’s in Enterprise Law, with a specialisation in Company Law, at the ISCTE – University Institute of Lisbon, in 2016 and Graduated in Law from the Faculty of Law of the University of Lisbon, in 2014.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution
- EU and competition
- Insolvency and restructuring
- Intellectual property
- Planning law
- Projects and project finance
- Capital markets
- Commercial, corporate and M&A
- Data privacy and data protection
- Energy and natural resources
- Real estate and construction