Maria Novo Baptista > Sérvulo & Associados > Lisbon, Portugal > Lawyer Profile
Sérvulo & Associados Offices
RUA GARRETT N° 64
- Go to...
Maria Novo Baptista
- Assisting in civil and commercial litigation cases before judicial and arbitration courts, namely in contractual and non-contractual liability cases, as well as on insolvency and companies restructuring procedures.
- Legal advice in matters related to the conclusion and execution of civil and commercial contracts.
Associate in Litigation and Arbitration departments
At SÉRVULO since 2018, Maria Novo Baptista is an Associate in Litigation and Arbitration departments, where she joined as a trainee lawyer.
She joined the Bar Association in 2021.
Graduated in Law from the Faculty of Law of the University of Lisbon, in 2018
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution
- EU and competition
- Insolvency and restructuring
- Intellectual property
- Planning law
- Projects and project finance
- Capital markets
- Commercial, corporate and M&A
- Data privacy and data protection
- Energy and natural resources
- Real estate and construction