Guilherme Ribeiro Martins > Sérvulo & Associados > Lisbon, Portugal > Lawyer Profile
Sérvulo & Associados Offices
RUA GARRETT N° 64
- Go to...
Guilherme Ribeiro Martins
- Legal advice to financial institutions and listed companies in matters relating to the areas of Banking and Finance and Capital Markets Law.
- Assistance in preparing legal opinions and other legal documents in matters relating Securities Law, Financial Law, Banking Law and Corporate Governance.
- Legal assistance in the definition of the governance model of credit institution and other financial companies, including the preparation of the necessary policies and internal regulations on the matter.
- Legal advice in matters relating to FinTech.
Associate in the Finance and Governance department.
At SÉRVULO since 2018, Guilherme Ribeiro Martins is a Associate in Finance and Governance department, where he joined as a trainee lawyer.
He joined the Bar Association in 2021.
He holds a Master’s degree in Business Law from the Law School of the Portuguese Catholic University. Graduated in Law from the Faculty of Law of the University of Lisbon in 2016. His academic training includes also the FinTech Disruption Program at Católica Lisbon School of Business and Economics, in 2019, the Postgraduate Course in Insolvency at the Faculty of Law of the University of Lisbon, 2018, and the Postgraduate Course in Anti-Abuse Tax Regulation at the Faculty of Law of the University of Lisbon, in 2016.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution
- EU and competition
- Insolvency and restructuring
- Intellectual property
- Planning law
- Projects and project finance
- Capital markets
- Commercial, corporate and M&A
- Data privacy and data protection
- Energy and natural resources
- Real estate and construction