Maria Gabriela Teixeira Duarte > Sérvulo & Associados > Lisbon, Portugal > Lawyer Profile
Sérvulo & Associados Offices
RUA GARRETT N° 64
- Go to...
Maria Gabriela Teixeira Duarte
- Legal advice on matters concerning Capital Markets, Financial Institutions, Insurance and Pension Funds, Corporate Governance and Corporate Law.
- Assistance on private equity matters (including incorporation of management companies and funds, fundraising, negotiations with investors, secondary transactions, regulatory procedures before the Securities Market Commission (CMVM – Comissão do Mercado de Valores Mobiliários) and current legal advice).
- Assistance on matters concerning collective investment undertakings (including establishment of alternative investment fund managers (AIFM) and alternative investment funds (AIF), regulatory procedures before the Securities Market Commission and current legal advice).
- Advising and preparing public policies/legislation proposals regarding capital markets.
Associate in the Finance & Governance department
At SÉRVULO since 2019, Maria Gabriela Teixeira Duarte is a lawyer in the Department of Finance and Governance. She was an associate at «Serra Lopes, Cortes Martins & Associados, SP, RL» in 2019, where she joined as a trainee lawyer between 2015 and 2017. She was a Private Equity Analyst at «Oxy Capital» from September to December 2018.
Portuguese, English, Spanish.
She joined the Bar Association in 2017.
Maria Gabriela Teixeira Duarte concluded the Master’s in Management from Nova University of Lisbon – School of Business and Economics, in 2019. She holds a post-graduation in Corporate & Commercial Law from the Faculty of Law of the University of Lisbon, of 2016. She graduated in Law from the Faculty of Law of the Portuguese Catholic University, in 2015.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution
- EU and competition
- Insolvency and restructuring
- Intellectual property
- Planning law
- Projects and project finance
- Capital markets
- Commercial, corporate and M&A
- Data privacy and data protection
- Energy and natural resources
- Real estate and construction