Margarida Sepúlveda Teixeira > Sérvulo & Associados > Lisbon, Portugal > Lawyer Profile
Sérvulo & Associados Offices
RUA GARRETT N° 64
- Go to...
Margarida Sepúlveda Teixeira
- Representing clients in civil and commercial disputes, before judicial courts. especially in contractual and non-contractual liability cases.
- Legal assistance in insolvency and recovery procedures.
- Legal advice on contract drafting and execution.
Associate in the Litigation and Arbitration departments.
At SÉRVULO since 2018, Margarida Sepúlveda Teixeira is an Associate in the Litigation and Arbitration department. She was an associate and a trainee lawyer at the law firm «Serra Lopes, Cortes Martins & Associados» between 2015 and 2017.
She joined the Bar Association in 2017.
She concluded a Master’s in Forensic Sciences at the Faculty of Law – School of Lisbon, of the Portuguese Catholic University, in 2017. She graduated in Law at the same Faculty, in 2014
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution
- EU and competition
- Insolvency and restructuring
- Intellectual property
- Planning law
- Projects and project finance
- Capital markets
- Commercial, corporate and M&A
- Data privacy and data protection
- Energy and natural resources
- Real estate and construction