Nuno Temudo Vieira > Sérvulo & Associados > Lisbon, Portugal > Lawyer Profile
Sérvulo & Associados Offices
RUA GARRETT N° 64
- Go to...
Nuno Temudo Vieira
- Representing clients in civil and commercial disputes, especially in contractual and non-contractual liability cases, before judicial and arbitration courts.
- Legal assistance in insolvency and recovery procedures.
- Legal advice on contract drafting and execution.
Associate in the Litigation, Arbitration and Restructuring and Insolvency departments
At SÉRVULO since 2019, Nuno Temudo Vieira is an Associate in the Litigation and Arbitration department. He was an associate and a trainee lawyer at the law firm SRS Advogados between 2015 and 2019 and a trainee lawyer at the law firm Caiado Guerreiro & Associados between 2014 and 2015.
He joined the Bar Association in 2017
He holds a postgraduate degree in Arbitration from the Faculty of Law of the Nova University of Lisbon (2018). He has attended the Postgraduate Course in Corporate Finance, in the Faculty of Law of the University of Lisbon (2015). He holds a Master’s degree in Corporate and Business Law from the Faculty of Law of the Portuguese Catholic University of Porto (2014), and a degree in Law from the Faculty of Law of the University of Porto (2011).
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution
- EU and competition
- Insolvency and restructuring
- Intellectual property
- Planning law
- Projects and project finance
- Capital markets
- Commercial, corporate and M&A
- Data privacy and data protection
- Energy and natural resources
- Real estate and construction