Mrs Cláudia Amorim > Sérvulo & Associados > Lisbon, Portugal > Lawyer Profile
Sérvulo & Associados Offices
RUA GARRETT N° 64
- Go to...
Mrs Cláudia Amorim
- Criminal litigation, both on the side of the defence and on the side of the prosecution. Special focus on white-collar crime (financial or of employees), on tax crimes and those against Social Security, on property and honour crimes, including in cases of high complexity and relevance.
- Litigation in the context of administrative offences, representing both the defence and the Administration. Including in cases of high complexity and relevance, especially in terms of large-scale economic regulation: banking, capital markets and pharmaceutical law.
- Litigation in sanctions cases of other kinds, especially in financial liability processes before the Court of Auditors.
- Litigation in cases of a civil or commercial nature, including in cases of contractual and non-contractual civil liability and relating to banking law.
- External audits.
Partner in the Corporate Crime and Regulatory Compliance, Litigation and Arbitration and Restructuring and Insolvency departments.
At SÉRVULO since 2006, Cláudia Amorim is a partner of the firm’s Litigation and Arbitration department, having also developed a practice in the area of Corporate Crime and Regulatory Compliance. She started her career as a lawyer at «PLMJ – A.M. Pereira, Sáragga Leal, Oliveira Martins, Júdice & Associados», first as a trainee, between 2002 and 2004, and then as an associate, from 2004 to 2005.
Member of the Board of the Association of Criminal Lawyers (Forum Penal – Associação de Advogados Penalistas). Member of two committees of the Portuguese Bar Association related to regulatory offences and domestic violence. Cláudia was also recently chosen to integrate the National Committee Against Torture. She joined the Bar Association in 2004.
Currently studying for a Master’s in Forensic Legal Sciences, at the Nova University of Lisbon, having already frequented graduate courses in Criminal Law (Property and Financial Economic), from the Faculty of Law of the University of Lisbon, and in Forensic Procedural Law, from the Faculty of Law of the Catholic University of Portugal. She graduated in Law from the Faculty of Law of the University of Lisbon, in 2002.
Lawyer Rankings(Next Generation Partners)
Sérvulo & Associados‘ corporate crime and regulatory compliance group represents high-profile clients in some of Portugal’s largest cases. The team often represents individuals, companies and institutions in financial and corruption-related cases, handling a range of criminal and administrative litigation. José Lobo Moutinho has a well-established practice focusing on media, life sciences and competition-related corporate crime and regulatory matters. Teresa Serra co-leads the department and has a strong compliance, white-collar crime, and commercial and civil litigation practice. Ana de Brito Camacho and Claudia Amorim are also noted.
- Fraud and white-collar crime - Portugal
- Next Generation Partners - Portugal > Fraud and white-collar crime
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution
- EU and competition
- Insolvency and restructuring
- Intellectual property
- Planning law
- Projects and project finance
- Capital markets
- Commercial, corporate and M&A
- Data privacy and data protection
- Energy and natural resources
- Real estate and construction