Jérôme Lépée > Adaltys Avocats > Lyon, France > Lawyer Profile
Adaltys Avocats Offices
55 BOULEVARD DES BROTTEAUX
- Go to...
- Lawyer at the Legal Department of EDF (1997 – 2001) then RTE (2002 – 2008)
- Associate lawyer at ADALTYS (2008 – 2012)
- Associate lawyer at ADALTYS since 2012, and head of the Energy Sector
An expert in energy law and public economic law, Jérôme Lépée’s practice covers the entire energy value chain, both in advisory and litigation matters, including before the French Energy Regulatory Commission (Commission de régulation de l’énergie). A former lawyer for EDF energy companies, he is one of the pioneers in energy law and actively participated in the opening of the electricity market.
An “operational”, “responsive” and “efficient” lawyer, his clients praise his legal approach imbued with a strong technical and economic culture specific to energy, an essential asset for the success of the cases entrusted to him and the trust placed in him.
Leading a team of lawyers dedicated to this practice area, Jérôme Lépée advises on the most innovative areas of energy, in regulatory, contractual or complex arrangements: production of hydrogen or green gas, self-consumption, access to grids and interconnections, electric and gas terminals for vehicles, smart grids, innovative contracts (PPA, aggregation), market mechanisms: capacity guarantees, ARENH, adjustment, energy savings certificates (CEE- Certificats d’économie d’énergie), public/private partnerships.
Jérôme Lépée’s clients include major energy groups and their dedicated subsidiaries, intermediate-sized enterprises (ETI), SMEs, and public players of all sizes: State and satellite structures, Regions, local authorities.
- Postgraduate degree (DESS) in Business Law and Taxation – GEFIRE (Faculty of Law – Clermont-Fd)
- Post-graduate degree (DESS) in Legal, Accounting and Tax Auditing (Faculty of Economic Sciences – Clermont-Fd)