Philippe Nugue > Adaltys Avocats > Lyon, France > Lawyer Profile
Adaltys Avocats Offices
55 BOULEVARD DES BROTTEAUX
- Go to...
- Avocat associé au sein du cabinet Adaltys depuis 2008
- Avocat associé au sein du cabinet Lamy Lexel de 2004 à 2008
- Avocat collaborateur de 1995 à 2003.
- Membre expert de l’Observatoire du Conseil National des barreaux depuis 2012
- Membre du Conseil National des Barreaux – 2009-2011
- Membre du Conseil National des Barreaux – 2006-2008
- Membre du conseil de l’Ordre du barreau de Lyon – 2003-2005
Philippe Nugue has held a specialist certificate in public law for 25 years and is a recognized practitioner of public business law
He leads teams of lawyers serving public and private professionals in the structuring of their complex projects involving diversified legal expertise (construction, sale, contracts, operator status, personnel status, property, leases, financing, etc.).
He has developed specific expertise in the legal support of complex real estate operations (100% public, 100% private, mixed public/private) from the pre-project stage, the control of the land, during the execution, to the delivery and operation, for public or private project owners of local, regional or national dimension.
With its collaborators, it regularly intervenes in grouping with other professionals (programmers, economists, energy producers, organization consultants, financial consultants, research departments, chartered accountants, etc.) for multidisciplinary project management assistance, whatever the sector of activity (residential housing, tertiary sector, health establishment, administrative center, social housing, infrastructures, works of art, new or rehabilitation, etc).
Philippe Nugue puts his operational practice of litigation management (expertise, pre-litigation, claims, amicable settlement, mediation, conciliation, transaction, civil or private litigation, etc.) at the service of the continuity and success of projects.
He lectures at the University of Burgundy on the subject of local government satellites (mixed economy) and regularly provides training on the comparative execution of public and private works contracts, procedures for combating substandard housing, regulatory quality of construction, etc.
- Certificat de spécialiste en droit public (2000)
- Certificat d’Aptitude à la Profession d’Avocat (CAPA) 1995
- DEA de droit européen des Affaires (Université Lyon III)
- Maîtrise de droit du crédit (Université Lyon III)
- DU de droit du commerce international (Université Lyon III)