Ms Gergana Monovska > Djingov, Gouginski, Kyutchukov & Velichkov > Sofia, Bulgaria > Lawyer Profile
Djingov, Gouginski, Kyutchukov & Velichkov Offices
10 TSAR OSVOBODITEL BLVD.
- Go to...
Ms Gergana Monovska
Litigation & Arbitration Practice Group, Banking & Finance Practice Group, M&A Practice Group, Privatisation, Joint ventures
Gergana Monovska is a Senior Associate with DGKV which she joined in 2005. She is a valuable member of the Litigation & Arbitration practice and the Banking and Finance practice. Her expertise covers commercial litigation, regulatory work related to financing matters. etc. Gergana recently received a diploma from Queen Mary, University of London in Banking & Finance in addition to her law degree from Sofia University.
Sofia Bar Association
University of Sofia, Faculty of Law (Mag. Jur., 2007); University of Sofia, Faculty of Law (Master in International Relations, 2005), Queen Mary, University of London (LL.M., 2014)
- Rising stars - Bulgaria > Banking, finance and capital markets
- Rising stars - Bulgaria > Dispute resolution
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Banking, finance and capital markets
- Commercial, corporate and M&A
- Dispute resolution
- Energy and natural resources
- EU and competition
- Healthcare and life sciences
- Intellectual property
- Projects and PPP
- Real estate and construction