Mr Yordan Naydenov > Boyanov & Co. > Sofia, Bulgaria > Lawyer Profile
Boyanov & Co. Offices
82 PATRIARCH EVTIMII BOULEVARD
- Go to...
Mr Yordan Naydenov
Corporate and M&A.
• Partner, Head of Corporate and M&A;
• Corporate law, Mergers and acquisitions, Foreign investments, Banking, Commercial law, Antitrust and fair competition, Tax;
• Structuring, processing and completion of transactions in the acquisition and transfer of businesses; legal due diligence, greenfield projects and investments – structuring, advice on the appropriate forms and requirements; regulatory procedures – banking sector, underground resources, financial markets, etc.; privatisation transactions, acquisition and merger of banks, tax advice and litigation, etc.
• Partner, BOYANOV & Co. (2000 – to date);
• International Secondment to Clifford Chance, London and Budapest (1999);
• Associate and Senior Associate, BOYANOV & Co. (1994 – 1999).
Bulgarian, English, French, Russian.
Sofia Bar Association, International Bar Association, Center for International Legal Studies, Legal Development Foundation.
• Faculty of Law, Sofia University St. Kliment Ohridski, MA in Law (1995).
Travelling, reading, photographing.
Lawyer Rankings(Hall of Fame)
Few firms match Boyanov & Co.‘s combined strength of local know-how and cross-border expertise. The ‘great law firm‘ fields market-leading individuals, including the pre-eminent and ‘technically excellent‘ Yordan Naydenov, to advise on sophisticated mandates across the board of corporate and commercial work, with niche strength in banking M&A. The offering is well resourced, with a formidable 18-strong team which includes head of commercial Raina Dimitrova and energy specialist Alexander Chatalbashev. Microsoft, Amazon and Mondelez International are clients.
- Commercial, corporate and M&A - Bulgaria
- Hall of Fame - Bulgaria > Commercial, corporate and M&A
- Leading individuals - Bulgaria > Commercial, corporate and M&A
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Banking, finance and capital markets
- Commercial, corporate and M&A
- Dispute resolution
- Energy and natural resources
- EU and competition
- Healthcare and life sciences
- Intellectual property
- Real estate and construction
- Transport (including shipping)