Sunita Patel > Gorvins Solicitors > Stockport, England > Lawyer Profile
Gorvins Solicitors Offices
- Go to...
Dispute Resolution, Commercial Litigation
Sunita has worked in the debt recovery arm of Gorvins dispute resolution team for 10 years. Her work includes issuing claims, dealing with defended work and enforcement, small claims, fast track and multi-track claims and debt collection out of jurisdiction. She has established long standing relationships with clients.
Gorvins Solicitors often acts for insolvency practitioners to collect debts on behalf of liquidators and administrators and recovery of monies due under guarantees. Mark Deverell heads the team, handling debts relating to the provision of bulk chemical supplies. David Guest is a name to note, specialising in both corporate and personal insolvency. Senior associate Danielle Clements offers expertise in contentious probate matters, whilst associate Sunita Patel has experience dealing with multi-track claims and debt collection out of jurisdiction.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in the North West
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the North West
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in the North West
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Employment > Employment: employee/union firms
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- Private client > Family
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Employment > Employment
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property