Nicola Fraser > Gorvins Solicitors > Stockport, England > Lawyer Profile
Gorvins Solicitors Offices
- Go to...
Nicola is a Partner and the Head of Family Law team at Gorvins.
Nicola Fraser qualified as a solicitor in 1995 and has a wealth of experience in all aspects of family law. She has provided lectures, training and assistance to Public sector organisations including the Police, Local Authorities and charities. She is an expert no-nonsense litigator with a wealth of experience and success in all aspects of family law with a particular flair for financial matters . She blends compassion with common sense and keen legal acumen.
Qualified in 1995. Linder Myers (1991 – 2007), Green & Co Solicitors (2007 – 2009), joined Gorvins in 2010 and now is a Partner of the firm.
The University of Kent, BA (Hons) Law (1987-1990)
The boutique family law team at Gorvins Solicitors provides specialist matrimonial and family law work to medium-to-high-net-worth individuals, with related work for public sector clients such as police federations in the UK. Additional work includes financial remedy proceedings, non-molestation orders, and allegations of abuse. Practice head Nicola Fraser is noted for her expertise in complex divorce settlements and children disputes.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in the North West
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the North West
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in the North West
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Employment > Employment: employee/union firms
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- Private client > Family
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Employment > Employment
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property