Ms Maria Afxentiou > Harris Kyriakides > Larnaca, Cyprus > Lawyer Profile
Harris Kyriakides Offices
115 FANEROMENIS AVENUE
- Go to...
Ms Maria Afxentiou
Corporate Law and Shipping Department
Maria Afxentiou is an Associate of the Corporate Law and Shipping Department at Harris Kyriakides. She specialises in fraud and asset tracing, disclosure and freezing injunctions at a multinational level.
- Represented local and international companies before the Districts Courts of Cyprus;
- Prepared pleadings, oppositions, various applications;
- Prepared skeleton arguments;
- Assisted in the preparation of legal documents pertaining to the issuance of injunctive relief in support of both domestic and foreign court proceedings such as worldwide freezing injunctions and disclosure orders;
- Advised on ship registration matters;
- Advised on bills of lading and charter parties matters.
Member of the Cyprus Bar, 2019
LLB University of Cyprus, 2017
LLM in Maritime Law, University of Nottingham, 2018