Mr Christos Stroppos > Harris Kyriakides > Larnaca, Cyprus > Lawyer Profile
Harris Kyriakides Offices
115 FANEROMENIS AVENUE
- Go to...
Mr Christos Stroppos
Banking and Finance
Christos Stroppos is an Associate of the Banking and Finance Department as well as the Insurance Law and Personal Injury Department of Harris Kyriakides. He specialises in litigation, arbitration, loan recoveries and liquidation proceedings. He is a PhD in Law candidate at University of Cyprus on EU Law. Christos is fluent in Greek, English and German.
- Advised local businesses on employment matters;
- Assisted clients in matters related to redundancy and employment termination;
- Represented local businesses and/or individuals before the Labour Court regarding employment disputes;
- Represented local businesses and/or individuals before the Rent Control Court regarding unpaid rents, fair value of rent, eviction orders;
- Represented local businesses and/or individuals before the Supreme Court regarding appeals;
- Represented local business and individuals in interim court proceedings in Cyprus;
- Advised local business and individuals in expropriation proceedings;
- Provided advice to Companies for submitting a complaint to the European Commission to report a breach of EU antitrust Law; and
- Gave a presentation on EU antitrust Law at ELSA Summer School on Competition Law 2018.
Greek, English and German
Member of the Cyprus Bar, 2016
LL.M, Europäisches und Internationales Wirtschaftsrecht, Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München, 2019
LL.M, Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München, 2015
LLB, National and Kapodistrian University of Athens, 2014