Ms Juliana Georgallidou > Harris Kyriakides > Larnaca, Cyprus > Lawyer Profile
Harris Kyriakides Offices
115 FANEROMENIS AVENUE
- Go to...
Ms Juliana Georgallidou
Corporate Law and Dispute Resolution
Juliana is a Senior Associate of the Corporate Law and Dispute Resolution Department at Harris Kyriakides. She has experience in commercial and corporate litigation and arbitration, primarily with an international aspect, such as major shareholders disputes, fraud, breach of fiduciary duties and insolvency proceedings. She regularly advises on issues pertaining to commercial and corporate fraud and trusts. She specialises in the issuance of injunctive relief in support of both domestic and foreign, court and arbitral proceedings such as worldwide freezing injunctions, disclosure orders and anti-suit injunctions relating to multi-jurisdictional disputes. She is fluent in Greek, English and Bulgarian.
- Represented parties in worldwide freezing injunctions and disclosure orders;
- Represented parties for interim reliefs in aid of foreign arbitration;
- Advised on international trusts, anti-suit injunctions, Chabra orders and enforcement proceedings in Cyprus;
- Drafted expert witness statements relating to sham trusts in the course of foreign litigation;
- Advised on corporate fraud matters; and
- Advised on corporate insolvency and corporate restructuring matters.
Greek, English and Bulgarian
Member of the Cyprus Bar, 2018
LLM in Corporate Law, University Of Cambridge 2017
LLB, University of Cyprus, 2016