Ms Kyriaki Georgiou > Harris Kyriakides > Larnaca, Cyprus > Lawyer Profile
Harris Kyriakides Offices
115 FANEROMENIS AVENUE
- Go to...
Ms Kyriaki Georgiou
Banking and Finance
Kyriaki Georgiou is a Senior Associate of the Banking and Finance Department at Harris Kyriakides. Kyriaki’s areas of expertise involve litigation and arbitration on banking and finance matters. She also advises banks on banking and finance extrajudicial matters, as well as prepares legal documents related to the banking sector.
- Represented local banks in course of foreclosure proceedings under the Transfer and Housing Assets Law of 1965 (9/1965);
- Assisted in the preparation of applications under the Cypriot Trust Law and represented local and international clients in Trust Law proceedings before the Cypriot Courts;
- Advised on legal issued pertaining to the appointment of Receiver / Manager of Companies pursuant to the provisions of Floating Charge instruments;
- Advised and prepared debt restructuring agreements between a major Cypriot bank and various Debtors with Non-Performing Loans (NPLs); and
- Advised on an acquisition of a long-term lease of a property in the industrial area of Larnaca from the Ministry of Commerce, Industry and Tourism.
Member of the Cyprus Bar, 2018
LLB, University of Warwick, 2017