Ms Georgina Athanasiou > Harris Kyriakides > Larnaca, Cyprus > Lawyer Profile
Harris Kyriakides Offices
115 FANEROMENIS AVENUE
- Go to...
Ms Georgina Athanasiou
Banking and Finance
Georgina Athanasiou is an Associate of the Banking and Finance Department at Harris Kyriakides. She specialises in litigation, arbitration, domestic and international debt collection, loan recoveries and liquidation proceedings. She has represented and advised a range of clients, including major local banks in interim Court proceedings in Cyprus, related to the service of legal documents under the national and EU legislation.
- Prepared interim orders and filed claims on behalf of banks;
- Appeared in hearings;
- Represented local banks in legal proceedings related to applications and appeals based on the domestic Transfer and Asset Law of 1965;
- Advised local banks on enforcement measures of domestic judgements in Cyprus;
- Represented a major local bank in interim court proceedings in Cyprus related to the service of legal documents under the national and EU legislation;
- Represented a major local bank in interim court proceedings in Cyprus related to the jurisdiction of the Cypriot courts under the national and EU legislation.
Member of the Cyprus Bar, 2017
LLM, University of Cyprus, Criminal Law & Human Rights, January 2019-Present
LLB, University of Cyprus, 2016