Mr Igor Lozenko > Sayenko Kharenko > Kiev, Ukraine > Lawyer Profile
Sayenko Kharenko Offices
10 MUZEYNY PROVULOK
- Go to...
Mr Igor Lozenko
Banking and Finance, Bankruptcy and Debt Restructuring, Capital markets.
Igor Lozenko, partner at Sayenko Kharenko, has over ten years of experience in cross-border finance, capital markets, debt restructuring and renewable energy.
Igor advises corporates, investment banks and international financial organizations on all types of financings, including secured financings, syndicated lending, project finance transactions, private and public securities offerings across a wide range of industries including the agriculture, energy and natural resources sectors. In addition, Igor has extensive experience of advising on distressed debt sale transactions coming out of Ukraine
Ukrainian, Russian, English.
- American Chamber of Commerce in Ukraine (ACC)
- European Business Association (EBA)
- Ukrainian Bar Association, Board Member of the Banking, Finance & Insurance Law Committee
- Ukrainian Wind Energy Association
- LL.M., summa cum laude, from the School of International Law of Kyiv International University
Lawyer Rankings(Next Generation Partners)
‘Market-leading firm‘ Sayenko Kharenko is known for its ‘outstanding performance on deals, practical approach, excellent legal skills and deep insight into the market‘. The firm is involved in all aspects of Ukraine’s energy market, including flagship renewable energy projects. It assisted Wind Farm LLC with a new 800MW wind farm project in the Donetsk region. Nazar Chernyavsky, Igor Lozenko and counsel Maryna Hritsyshyna are the key practitioners.
Sayenko Kharenko has ‘a very reliable team, always responsive and delivering on time‘. Clients praise the practice as ‘solution-oriented, always trying to find a viable approach with deep subject knowledge of the most sophisticated finance and restructuring cases‘. Partners Michael Kharenko, Nazar Chernyavsky, Anton Korobeynikov and Igor Lozenko are all highly regarded in their fields. The firm is frequently involved in the largest cross-border financings in Ukraine, including bond issues, secured lending, syndicated loans and export finance. It recently assisted BNP Paribas and JPMorgan with a landmark €1.25bn Eurobond issue.
- Banking, finance and capital markets - Ukraine
- Energy - Ukraine
- Next Generation Partners - Ukraine > Banking, finance and capital markets
- Next Generation Partners - Ukraine > Energy
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Banking, finance and capital markets
- Commercial, corporate and M&A
- Dispute resolution
- Intellectual property
- International trade
- Private client
- Real estate and construction
- White-collar crime