Mr Yaroslav Ognevyuk > Sayenko Kharenko > Kiev, Ukraine > Lawyer Profile
Sayenko Kharenko Offices
10 MUZEYNY PROVULOK
- Go to...
Mr Yaroslav Ognevyuk
Yaroslav Ognevyuk, partner at Sayenko Kharenko, advises clients on all intellectual property issues with a special focus on building strategies of IP portfolios, IP litigation and brand protection. His areas of expertise cover suppression of unfair competition, trademark disputes, patent and utility model disputes, design disputes, copyright disputes, domain name disputes, plant variety disputes, etc.
Yaroslav is one of the most experienced experts in Ukraine in anti-counterfeit cases, customs’ seizures, cancellations and recognition of well-known trademarks.
Prior to joining Sayenko Kharenko, Yaroslav worked for a leading IP agency in Ukraine.
Ukrainian, Russian, English
- International Trademark Association (INTA), member of the Anti-counterfeiting Committee
- Ukrainian Bar Association (UBA), member of the Board
- Ukrainian Advocates Association
- Kyiv Bar Association
- Ukrainian Group of International Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property (AIPPI)
- American Chambers of Commerce in Ukraine
- European Business Association
- Master of Laws, Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv
- LL.M. from Kyiv Intellectual Property Institute of National University “Odesa Academy of Law” (with honours)
- WIPO Worldwide Academy
Sayenko Kharenko is ‘a unique phenomenon in the legal sphere in Ukraine and abroad – it has strong expertise, and is innovative, creative and able to attract the best legal brains to its team‘. Oleksandr Padalka moved to Ilyashev & Partners but the firm hired Yaroslav Ognevyuk from Doubinsky & Osharova to lead the sizeable practice. The firm handles the entire spectrum of IP, from consulting to litigation and anti-counterfeiting actions. Counsel Oleg Klymchuk is also recommended.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Banking, finance and capital markets
- Commercial, corporate and M&A
- Dispute resolution
- Intellectual property
- International trade
- Private client
- Real estate and construction
- White-collar crime