Mr Yaroslav Ognevyuk > Sayenko Kharenko > Kiev, Ukraine > Lawyer Profile
Sayenko Kharenko Offices
10 MUZEYNY PROVULOK
- Go to...
Mr Yaroslav Ognevyuk
Yaroslav Ognevyuk, partner at Sayenko Kharenko, advises clients on all intellectual property issues with a special focus on building strategies of IP portfolios, IP litigation and brand protection. His areas of expertise cover suppression of unfair competition, trademark disputes, patent and utility model disputes, design disputes, copyright disputes, domain name disputes, plant variety disputes, etc.
Yaroslav is one of the most experienced experts in Ukraine in anti-counterfeit cases, customs’ seizures, cancellations and recognition of well-known trademarks.
Prior to joining Sayenko Kharenko, Yaroslav worked for a leading IP agency in Ukraine.
Ukrainian, Russian, English
- International Trademark Association (INTA), member of the Anti-counterfeiting Committee
- Ukrainian Bar Association (UBA), member of the Board
- Ukrainian Advocates Association
- Kyiv Bar Association
- Ukrainian Group of International Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property (AIPPI)
- American Chambers of Commerce in Ukraine
- European Business Association
- Master of Laws, Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv
- LL.M. from Kyiv Intellectual Property Institute of National University “Odesa Academy of Law” (with honours)
- WIPO Worldwide Academy
Lawyer Rankings(Leading individuals)
Sayenko Kharenko has an eight-partner practice led by ‘excellent strategist and litigation advocate‘ Yaroslav Ognevyuk. The firm is ‘hands-on and proactive, knows what needs to be done and makes it very easy to be a client‘. The team assists clients with the management of complex IP portfolios, the development of design and branding strategies and negotiations of IP agreements, as well as enforcement actions, litigation and invalidity and infringement disputes. Its recent work for high-profile clients included Supreme Court patent litigation for multinational pharmaceutical company Bayer AG.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Banking, finance and capital markets
- Commercial, corporate and M&A
- Dispute resolution
- Intellectual property
- International trade
- Private client
- Real estate and construction
- White-collar crime