Mr Yaroslav Ognevyuk > Sayenko Kharenko > Kiev, Ukraine > Lawyer Profile
Sayenko Kharenko Offices
10 MUZEYNY PROVULOK
- Go to...
Mr Yaroslav Ognevyuk
Yaroslav Ognevyuk, partner at Sayenko Kharenko, advises clients on all intellectual property issues with a special focus on building strategies of IP portfolios, IP litigation and brand protection. His areas of expertise cover suppression of unfair competition, trademark disputes, patent and utility model disputes, design disputes, copyright disputes, domain name disputes, plant variety disputes, etc.
Yaroslav is one of the most experienced experts in Ukraine in anti-counterfeit cases, customs’ seizures, cancellations and recognition of well-known trademarks.
Prior to joining Sayenko Kharenko, Yaroslav worked for a leading IP agency in Ukraine.
Ukrainian, Russian, English
- International Trademark Association (INTA), member of the Anti-counterfeiting Committee
- Ukrainian Bar Association (UBA), member of the Board
- Ukrainian Advocates Association
- Kyiv Bar Association
- Ukrainian Group of International Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property (AIPPI)
- American Chambers of Commerce in Ukraine
- European Business Association
- Master of Laws, Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv
- LL.M. from Kyiv Intellectual Property Institute of National University “Odesa Academy of Law” (with honours)
- WIPO Worldwide Academy
Ukraine > Intellectual property
Sayenko Kharenko handles litigation, anti-counterfeiting, rights management and specific advice to IT sector clients on matters such as outsourcing. Partner Yaroslav Ognevyuk heads the IP practice. Oleksandr Padalka is a leading light. Counsel Oleg Klymchuk, who counts Anheuser-Busch InBev among his clients, and senior associate Volodymyr Smelik are also noted.