Ms Maryna Hritsyshyna > Sayenko Kharenko > Kiev, Ukraine > Lawyer Profile
Sayenko Kharenko Offices
10 MUZEYNY PROVULOK
- Go to...
Ms Maryna Hritsyshyna
Maryna Hritsyshyna, counsel at Sayenko Kharenko, specializes in renewable energy projects, energy market, and dispute resolutions in the energy sector.
Responsible for providing legal support to complex projects in the renewable energy sector, she has extensive experience of drafting and negotiating a wide range of agreements, including wind turbine supply and installation agreements, turnkey agreements (including, EPC under FIDIC forms), service agreements, and re-negotiations of existing contracts. She has experience of supporting all legal issues connected to the construction of renewable energy projects.
Maryna had extensive experience in litigation defence of renewable projects in Ukraine and the interests of investors. Maryna represented the interests of the country’s largest RES producer in disputes with the energy market regulator regarding the non-adjustment and decrease of the feed-in tariff. She also participated in the resolution of disputes connected with the grid connection of RES projects.
Before joining Sayenko Kharenko, Maryna was engaged in legal support on the following renewable energy projects:
- Botievo Wind Farm with capacity of 200 MW in Zaporizhia region of Ukraine (Project partners: Vestas, Landesbank Berlin AG)
- Tryfanovskaya Solar Farm with capacity of 9,99 MW in Kherson region of Ukraine (Project partners: Ja Solar, ABB)
- Primorskaya Wind Farm with capacity of 200 MW in Zaporizhia region of Ukraine (Project partners: GE, BAYERISCHE LANDESBANK)
- Orlovka Wind Farm with capacity of 100 MW in Zaporizhia region of Ukraine
Ukrainian, Russian, English, German
- Mediator of the Energy Community Secretariat’s Dispute Resolution and Negotiation Centre
- Expert on the Roster of experts of the Energy Community Secretariat
- American Chamber of Commerce in Ukraine
- European Business Association
- Board member of UWEA
- LL. M., summa cum laude, from Donetsk National University
Sayenko Kharenko has a multi-disciplinary team with experience across electricity, mining and metals, nuclear energy, oil and gas, power and renewables. It handles transactional, infrastructure, contentious and regulatory issues in the mining, oil and gas, and renewable energy sectors, and is also a key player in Ukraine’s major energy efficiency programmes. Nazar Chernyavsky, new partner Igor Lozenko and counsel Maryna Hritsyshyna, who is ‘one of the best in Ukraine‘, are the key practitioners.