Fraser Leslie > Gillespie Macandrew LLP > Edinburgh, Scotland > Lawyer Profile
Gillespie Macandrew LLP Offices
5 ATHOLL CRESCENT
- Go to...
Land and Rural Business.
Fraser is a Partner in the Firm`s Land and Rural Business Department. His main areas of practice lie in all property aspect of renewable energy projects, commercial property affecting the rural sector and Voluntary First Registration. Fraser is also responsible for the operational running of the Department.
Partner in Burnett & Reid, Iain Smith & Co, Maclay Murray & Spens and Bond Dickinson (all Aberdeen). Joined Gillespie Macandrew in October, 2015 as a Partner.
Aberdeen and Edinburgh Universities.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and executries
- Real estate > Commercial property: Edinburgh and Glasgow
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Real estate > Construction
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Edinburgh and Glasgow
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Energy (excluding oil and gas)
- Real estate > Planning
- Real estate > Property litigation